Universal Partners has adopted the following policies to safeguard your personal information. In accordance with the relevant pieces of legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation), we do our best to limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary for the running of our business.
- Information Requests
As a user of the Universal Partners website, you have a number of rights, including:
- Right of access – The right to access any personal information we hold on you
- Right to rectification – The right to correct any inaccurate personal data, or complete any incomplete information
- Right to erasure – The right to have your personal data erased (may not apply in certain circumstances)
- Right to object – The right to object to how we are using your personal information (may not apply in certain circumstances)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send a request via email to [email protected]. We endeavour to respond to all such requests within 1 month of receipt.
- Information We Collect
If you contact us via this website, we will collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your company’s name
- Your trading name
- Your website URL
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your address
- Any other information you supply in the body of your message (optional)
You will only be required to submit this information if you use our online contact form or partnership form.
In addition to the above, we use Google Analytics to monitor our website traffic and user engagement. This tool only collects aggregated data, and does not record personal information about individual users.
- How We Use Your Information
- Personal information submitted via one of our online enquiry forms will only be used to respond to your enquiry.
- The anonymous information we collect using Google Analytics is used to measure and improve the performance of our website.
All personal information is held securely. We do not rent, sell, or transmit personal information to other organisations.
- Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites, and we accept no responsibility for any personal information you submit on websites other than www.universalpartners.com
- Information Security
We employ the services of a GeoTrust SSL certificate to keep information submitted via this website secure:
We take Internet fraud very seriously, and if we have reason to believe that a crime is being committed or that our website has been abused in any way, we reserve the right to share any relevant information with law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies (including banks).
- Contact Us
The South Quay Building,
77 Marsh Wall,